Breakfast club is running from 8am each morning. No need to book ahead. Please bring your child to the front porch door and ring the bell. Miss Holmes runs breakfast club and she will let your child in. Children will have breakfast in their bubble. The cost of breakfast club is £2. There is no need to book ahead.
After School Clubs
After School Club Summer Term 2023
After school club runs from 3.30 to 4.30pm, Some clubs are free and others run at a cost of £2, with the option of extending this to 5pm for an additional £2. We try to support families with two or more children attending clubs with reduced costs for 2 or 3 children. We are so thrilled to be able to offer clubs to all children across school again. This will continue unless we have an outbreak, in which case we may need to revise arrangements temporarily. We will always endeavour to provide after school club as wrap around if you need it.
Free clubs are:
1) Transition club Mondays ~ Year 6 only ~ FREE (run by Mrs Gill)
2) Netball and football clubs are also free.
Netball Club runs on Wednesday lunchtime between 12.30 and 1pm. Netball club is for children in Years 3 to 6 and is run by Emma, one of our parent governors and experienced netball player and coach.
Football Club ~ football is on Fridays for children in Years 3-6. It is run by Brad who plays for the local KO team.
Other clubs available at a cost of £2 per session, or £5 for 3 children from same family:
1) Monday -Drawing Club ~ open to all year groups Fantastic opportunities to draw and paint.
2) Tuesday - Wraparound Care - open to all year groups
3) Wednesday~Craft Club ~open to all year groups, led by Kath, a member of our staff team. Fun craft activities.
4) Thursday~ Healthy Living Club ~ open to all year groups Lots of games, physical fun (outdoors as much as we can), cooking healthy recipes and having fun!
5 )Friday ~ Games Club ~ open to all year groups, led by Kath. Board games, chess, Twister, Kerplunk and so many more games.
Times Tables Club ~ open to Year 4 only~ no charge.