Meet our Staff Team:
Our teachers are:
- Mrs Helen Hepworth ~ Head teacher, Nursery, Reception and Year 1 teacher, Design Technology and PE Specialist and Lead, EYFS Science and Computing, P4C, Child-initiated Independent Learning Lead, English subject Lead, Learning Curriculum Lead, Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Barbara Anderson ~ Year 2 teacher, SENDCo, Maths subject lead, Art and Design and History specialist teacher, Child-initiated
- Mrs Helen Gill ~ Year 5 and 6 teacher, Science subject Lead (specialist), PSHE Lead, Computing Lead(specialist), P4C, Forest School specialist
- Miss Eleanor Price ~ Year 3 and 4 teacher ~ Geography Subject specialist, RE specialist (Lead), French Specialist (Lead), PE, P4C
- Mr Daniel Verry ~ Music teacher. Mr Verry teaches Music and singing across school. He also provides individual and small group instrument lessons.
Our teaching assistant team are:
- Mrs Lesley Wylie- Higher level Teaching Assistant & Learning Skills Coordinator, reading and maths intervention, Nurture Lead, Design and Technology specialist, Talk Boost and NELI (Nuffield Early Literacy Intervention) Lead.
- Miss Rachel Armstrong ~ Early Years Educator Teaching Assistant, NELI (Nuffield Early Literacy Intervention)
- Miss Kelly Holmes ~ Teaching Assistant, Smart Moves, learning support and intervention, Talk Boost Lead
- Mrs Anne-Marie Pincombe ~ Maths intervention and website administration.
- Our school administrator is Miss Carrie Hill
- Our cook is Mrs Anne Norman
- Our lunch time supervisor is Mrs Kath Bell
- Our cleaner is Wendy